Alt 21. June 2010, 21:49
okEric okEric ist offline
Punkte: 21, Level: 1 Punkte: 21, Level: 1 Punkte: 21, Level: 1
Aktivität: 0% Aktivität: 0% Aktivität: 0%

Renommee-Modifikator: 0
okEric is on a distinguished road
    Neutral 
Have a couple issues

Hello, just wanted to first of all say that I'm loving your plugin. It's working awesome and I've only run into two issues that I'd like to bring up.

The first is what appears to be a Chrome specific problem, all the other browsers I've tested work just fine. I have a widget on my wordpress site that utilizes an iframe to display some content. Whenever the floatbox plus is used to show a youtube video (haven't tried other videos or images yet) it works as it should, but there is a white area where that iframe is under the floatbox. Here is a picture to help you better understand:

My second issue isn't a huge deal, but I was wondering if there was any way to eliminate the gap that occurs under a thumbnail when posting a video. Here is a picture of what I mean on that:

And just to throw this in there too. Is there any way to update floatbox when updates come out for it? Will the plugin prompt me when there is a floatbox update available or will it only notify me when a floatbox plus update is available?

Thanks for your work! I really appreciate it.