Zurück   BOARD [ splash.de ] » unrealEXTREME.de » CLAN-FORUM
CLAN-FORUM Mitgliedergesuche, Clanwars etc. hier hinein...

Themen-Optionen
Alt 31. January 2001, 21:03
SiG SiG ist offline
Punkte: 2.473, Level: 32 Punkte: 2.473, Level: 32 Punkte: 2.473, Level: 32
Aktivität: 0% Aktivität: 0% Aktivität: 0%

Renommee-Modifikator: 0
SiG is on a distinguished road
    Neutral 
Post Clan MoP, from Argentina

Hi UT gamers !... I was navigating, finding UT news and I saw this forum, so I registred in it. And now I introduce my self... I'm SiG from the MoP (Master of Poppets) clan from Argentina. First of all I wanna tell you that my English it's not too good and even that this site it's from Germany (I think) I suppose you speak English better than me. Anyway... I know what you guys are thinking "This Guy,from Argentina ? Must be a terrible player" And I dont Blame you In Quake we are a disaster, but let me tell you that here we have been saying many and many DEMOS of this guy Deus Pain (or something) and DEMOS of Germany, Rusia and EEUU. I've got to tell you, IT'S NOT THAT IMPRESSIVE, I mean it, you guys are playing in a velocity of 90%-100%... when we have just reach the 140% 150% and sometimes (in the DeathMatch) we set the Velocity to 160% (but not often). And we saw that you dont use the Translocator, why ? Dont u think that the game is a little Boring, Slow, and Satic when you Deactivet it ? You guys miss many many shots in that velocity that it makes us CRY...

I also would like to say that if we could have the money to fly to EEUU and play in the Tournament against Pain we would kill that poor guy.

Well that's it... Oh ! about our DEMOS, we will UPLOAD a few to a site... I'll give you the address later

SEE YA !

Themen-Optionen