Zurück   BOARD [ splash.de ] » splash.de » WordPress: Gallery Widget
WordPress: Gallery Widget WordPress-Plugin zum Anzeigen der neusten/zufälligen Bilder der “Builtin Gallery” in Wordpress via Widget in der Sidebar oder direkt im Template mit der PHP-Funktion (Link: Gallery Widget)...

Themen-Optionen
Alt 21. August 2012, 00:47
Flipnotic

Exclamation Gallery Plugin With Colorbox

Hello,

I'm currently using the Gallery Widget Plugin to pull images from a post, and once clicked, it's opening in a colorbox pop-up, which is great.

Though, I need to be able to cycle through all the images from within the colorbox window, is this possible?

I can provide a link to my website if needed, and here is a screenshot of my widget settings: http://i.imgur.com/F8zdw.jpg

Thanks in advance!
Alt 11. September 2012, 11:49
Benutzerbild von cybio
cybio cybio ist offline
aka maverick :)
Master of Spam
Punkte: 12.103, Level: 76 Punkte: 12.103, Level: 76 Punkte: 12.103, Level: 76
Aktivität: 0% Aktivität: 0% Aktivität: 0%

Renommee-Modifikator: 10
cybio will become famous soon enough
    Neutral 
AW: Gallery Plugin With Colorbox

should be possible... but this isn't a question about the gallery plugin... this has to be done with colorbox

Themen-Optionen