WordPress: Floatbox Plus Dieses Plugin integriert Floatbox (ein Javascript wie Lightview/box) in WordPress, alle Vorschaubilder mit Link zum Bilder werden automatisch zur Nutzung von Floatbox umgeschrieben (Link: Floatbox Plus)...

Themen-Optionen
Alt 22. October 2009, 17:32
Unregistriert

aspect ratios

Hi!

I really like what you've developed here, it is by far the most useful wordpress plugin of it's type that I have found. I have one major criticism though, I think it is a vast oversight to pre-program video aspect ratio's into the plugin. Vimeo for example, allows SD and HD video tpyes with aspect ratios of 4:3, widescreen 16:9 and HD 1:1.875

Surely the best thing to do would be to either get the height from the source and least let us override it! I hacked your code to make up for the fact that my videos are HD.

Also, it would be nice to be able to play video at a size greater than 800 pixels. My google analytics tells me that 90% of my visitors have screen resolutions above 1280 wide.

Thanks,

Josh.

Themen-Optionen