WordPress: Floatbox Plus Dieses Plugin integriert Floatbox (ein Javascript wie Lightview/box) in WordPress, alle Vorschaubilder mit Link zum Bilder werden automatisch zur Nutzung von Floatbox umgeschrieben (Link: Floatbox Plus)...

Themen-Optionen
Alt 21. June 2010, 21:49
okEric okEric ist offline
Punkte: 21, Level: 1 Punkte: 21, Level: 1 Punkte: 21, Level: 1
Aktivität: 0% Aktivität: 0% Aktivität: 0%

Renommee-Modifikator: 0
okEric is on a distinguished road
    Neutral 
Have a couple issues

Hello, just wanted to first of all say that I'm loving your plugin. It's working awesome and I've only run into two issues that I'd like to bring up.

The first is what appears to be a Chrome specific problem, all the other browsers I've tested work just fine. I have a widget on my wordpress site that utilizes an iframe to display some content. Whenever the floatbox plus is used to show a youtube video (haven't tried other videos or images yet) it works as it should, but there is a white area where that iframe is under the floatbox. Here is a picture to help you better understand:

My second issue isn't a huge deal, but I was wondering if there was any way to eliminate the gap that occurs under a thumbnail when posting a video. Here is a picture of what I mean on that:

And just to throw this in there too. Is there any way to update floatbox when updates come out for it? Will the plugin prompt me when there is a floatbox update available or will it only notify me when a floatbox plus update is available?

Thanks for your work! I really appreciate it.
Alt 22. June 2010, 12:48
Benutzerbild von cybio
cybio cybio ist offline
aka maverick :)
Master of Spam
Punkte: 12.103, Level: 76 Punkte: 12.103, Level: 76 Punkte: 12.103, Level: 76

Renommee-Modifikator: 10
cybio will become famous soon enough
    Neutral 
AW: Have a couple issues

Hej,

1. can't reproduce that "bug", chrome 5 and chrome 6 doesn't show that white box (tried it on my blog: http://blog.splash.de/?s=youtube )... a link to your blog may help.

2. you can change that is your stylesheet (css).

3. not yet (it is on my todolist...), actually you only get a notice from wordpress that there is an update for floatbox plus...
Alt 22. June 2010, 21:06

Neutral 
Re: AW: Have a couple issues

Zitat:
Zitat von cybio Beitrag anzeigen
Hej,

1. can't reproduce that "bug", chrome 5 and chrome 6 doesn't show that white box (tried it on my blog: http://blog.splash.de/?s=youtube )... a link to your blog may help.

2. you can change that is your stylesheet (css).

3. not yet (it is on my todolist...), actually you only get a notice from wordpress that there is an update for floatbox plus...
Thanks for replying, again, I really appreciate the work you've done on this plugin.

The link to my site is, www.bpspilling.com

You have to scroll just right so that the oil widget is near the middle vertically.

2. Which stylesheet do I need to edit to get rid of the extra spacing?

I used Safari's developer tool and I found what I need to remove, it's a <br> being inserted right after the image:

--- see attached image ---

Any idea where I could remove this?
Angehängte Grafiken
Dateityp: jpg fdV5Z.jpg (124,7 KB, 1x aufgerufen)

Geändert von cybio (22. June 2010 um 23:16 Uhr) Grund: image: resized and attached.
Alt 22. June 2010, 23:11
Benutzerbild von cybio
cybio cybio ist offline
Master of Spam

Neutral 

1. still can't reproduce that "bug". tested with chrome 5.0.375.70 (chrome 6 doesn't show anything inside the "floatbox").

2. i see. that <br /> comes from floatbox plus and will be droped in the next update.
if you wan't to change it now, remove the <br /> at the end of the lines from 154 - 176 in floatbox-plus.php.
Alt 22. June 2010, 23:49

Neutral 

Zitat:
1. still can't reproduce that "bug". tested with chrome 5.0.375.70 (chrome 6 doesn't show anything inside the "floatbox").

2. i see. that <br /> comes from floatbox plus and will be droped in the next update.
if you wan't to change it now, remove the <br /> at the end of the lines from 154 - 176 in floatbox-plus.php.
I just tested it again with Chrome, I'm also at 5.0.375.70 on Windows 7, and it's still doing it. I also tested it on my mac (snow leopard) and it gave me a similar issue except that instead of the iframe causing the problem it looks like it's the flash in that widget. (see picture below).

Thanks, looking forward to that update. I'm wondering though, is there any way to remove the space that occurs after the image that is being created by what looks like a <p> and <span>? It seems that it's creating just a little bit too much extra space after the image itself.

Alt 23. June 2010, 11:55
Benutzerbild von cybio
cybio cybio ist offline
Master of Spam

Neutral 

1. strange... cause this seems to be more a problem of floatbox itself than the wordpress plugin, you should ask byron. (when i open a video in floatbox, the live view disappears, as you can see on the attached image)

2. you're using a small 10px bottom margin on images...

for future posts, please resize your screenshots...
Angehängte Grafiken
Dateityp: png BP Spilling.png (372,0 KB, 2x aufgerufen)
Alt 23. June 2010, 19:39

Neutral 

Zitat:
1. strange... cause this seems to be more a problem of floatbox itself than the wordpress plugin, you should ask byron. (when i open a video in floatbox, the live view disappears, as you can see on the attached image)

2. you're using a small 10px bottom margin on images...

for future posts, please resize your screenshots...
Thanks for all your help! Really appreciate it.

Themen-Optionen