Zurück   BOARD [ splash.de ] » Community » Mr.Spam
Mr.Spam Dieses Forum wurde zu ehren unseres Spammers Niki ins leben gerufen. Ihr duerft hier nach Niki's-Regeln spammen (er hat das sagen)

Themen-Optionen
Alt 13. January 2002, 13:30
[::MoS::Asdast] [::MoS::Asdast] ist offline
Master of Spam
Punkte: 6.928, Level: 57 Punkte: 6.928, Level: 57 Punkte: 6.928, Level: 57
Aktivität: 33,3% Aktivität: 33,3% Aktivität: 33,3%

Renommee-Modifikator: 62
[::MoS::Asdast] is on a distinguished road
    Neutral 
englischreferat

ich hab eben mein englisch referat gemacht...sagt mal, ob da irgendwelche fehler drin sind...außer schreibfehler *g*

Lecture about Badminton

In my lecture I'd like to tell you all i know about my favourite sport badminton.

the first people who played badminton in europe were the english, who bruoght it to their homecountry from india. that was over 400 years ago and nowadays badminton is played in whole europe. it's quite not an easy sport, because you have to learn the 16 different ways of getting the bal over the net, some tactics an the right way of moving on the court.
so it takes several years of training until you can play on the real tournaments, but for children who are too young there are tournaments too, for example the yonex minicup.

just this weekend i had a tournament, where they wanted to find out who is the best badminton-player of stormarn. i won 3 of 4 matches and now i am on place 5.

some years ago, i had a lower skill... i was always the last one of all. but now i train mor often:i play 2 times a week against kids within my age and 2 times against adults, usually about one and a half hour.

but there are not only the tournaments who are interesting for badminton-players, there is a second way to get famous in the community: the ladders.
with my club sv preußen reinfeld i won all the matches in the last year, but now we got one ladder higher and some of our players are not that good so we were happy to get the 6th place of 8 clubs.

all you need to play badminton is a featherball *showtheball* and a rack. the rack is the thing you use to hit the ball...

*showtherack*

there are too many rules to tell them all to you, but some of them are important enough to get mentioned.

when you play a match, at first you have to throw a ball in the air and the player it points on is on the inside, which means that he has the ball.
only the player who is on the inside can make points by smashing the ball into the opponents side of the court.
he also gets a point if the player on the outside makes a mistake. if you are on the outside, you can't get points, it's just possible for you to get on the inside in the same way, the player on the inside scores.

if somebody wants to know the other rules, here i've got a book where you can read about them.

i have been playing badminton for over 9 years now, and it's still my favourite hobby.
Alt 13. January 2002, 14:10
meisterdachs

Bei young.de könnte man dir mehr helfen
Alt 13. January 2002, 14:48
Benutzerbild von Painkiller
Painkiller Painkiller ist offline
Master of Spam
Punkte: 7.576, Level: 61 Punkte: 7.576, Level: 61 Punkte: 7.576, Level: 61
Aktivität: 0% Aktivität: 0% Aktivität: 0%

Renommee-Modifikator: 63
Painkiller is on a distinguished road
    Neutral 
Talking

Verdammt... schreib es in Deutsch und jag es durch einen Online-übersetzter

The Painkiller

Ganz neu bei OTTO: Teddy der Koksende Teddybaer. Bestellen sie gleich einen fuer ihre Kinder und Enkel.
Alt 13. January 2002, 14:57
meisterdachs

genau! oder so!
Alt 13. January 2002, 15:23
[::MoS::Asdast] [::MoS::Asdast] ist offline
Master of Spam
Punkte: 6.928, Level: 57 Punkte: 6.928, Level: 57 Punkte: 6.928, Level: 57
Aktivität: 33,3% Aktivität: 33,3% Aktivität: 33,3%

Renommee-Modifikator: 62
[::MoS::Asdast] is on a distinguished road
    Neutral 
nönö, wird schon richtig sein